Delicious Tuning's Term and Conditions
Delicious Tuning Return/Exchange Privileges
1. For a refund or exchange, most products (except maps/tunes/software/firmware/licenses) may be returned within 30 days of original purchase date. Some other products, electronics, sensors and hard parts, (IF UNUSED) may be returned within 15 days of original purchase date. See store management for specific information.
2. Original receipt must accompany any product to be returned / exchanged.
3. Product must be in original box with original accessories, packaging, manuals, and registration card in undamaged, clean, and brand- new condition.
4. Products returned within policy with the UPC Code missing from the box may only be accepted back as an exchange for the exact same item, less the rebate amount.
5. Product that is returned incomplete, damaged, or has been used -- if accepted -- will require a deduction. This deduction is final. Subsequent return of missing items will not reverse the deduction.
6. Product returned with serial number missing or tampered with will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN.
7. If the product returned has any data or information stored on a memory or storage device, Delicious Tuning shall not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the loss of any data or information or to maintain the confidentiality of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
8. Custom maps/tunes/software/firmware/licenses are non-returnable and will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN
9. Defective maps/tunes/software will be exchanged for the exact same item only and will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN.
10. Unless defective, a 35% restocking fee will be charged for all returned opened such as electronics, sensors and other hard parts.
11. Physical damage to electronics or sensors being returned voids any return / exchange privileges and will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN.
Refunds will be issued as follows:
- Check purchases by check
- Credit card purchases by credit issued to the credit card used in the original purchase transaction
- Debit card purchases by credit issued to the debit card used in the original purchase transaction
- Cash purchases by cash, unless the refund is over $100, which will then be refunded by a check mailed from Delicious Tuning's Home Office.
- Refund checks are mailed the 10th day from the date merchandise is returned.
- Service, delivery, and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.
- Special order items and cut cable/wire are non-returnable.
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is available to help you find the product that best fits your needs.
You can shop with confidence at Delicious Tuning as every product we ship is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise noted.
Certain conditions and/or limitations apply:
- Software, Tunes and Maps
- EcuTeK, Cobb, UpRev
- Refurbished and Reconditioned
Delicious Tuning Return Procedure
To return a product, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) within 30 days of the original ship date by calling 1-408-480-0995
2. Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization #: Original order number (located on packing slip), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, and that all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
4. For your protection, use a "traceable" ground shipping method.
5. Please use the merchandise-return label, located on the back of your packing slip or address the package to:
Delicious Tuning RETURNS
1250 Activity Dr. Ste A
Vista, CA 92081
6. Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RA#. Print the Return Authorization # clearly on the outside of the package. PACKAGES WITHOUT A Return Authorization # WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER
A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA#) must be obtained from our customer service staff and is required for ALL returns. Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of the issuance of the Return Authorization # at which time the Return Authorization # expires. Return Authorization #'s are non-renewable. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Delicious Tuning reserves the right to return any merchandise without a valid RA# to the customer.
*See Manufacturer Return Policy Restrictions All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, and all components, manuals and registration card(s) included. Products using accessories such as toner, ink cartridges, media, batteries, film, etc. must be returned with the factory-sealed accessory. A product that is returned incomplete, or damaged, -- if accepted -- will require a deduction.
Manufacturer Return Policy Restrictions
If you have merchandise that is malfunctioning or seems to be defective, we will do our best to help you obtain technical support from the manufacturer or make arrangements to repair the product. In many cases, the manufacturer can diagnose and resolve concerns over the phone. For more information, please email Customer Service at 408-480-0995 to allow us to assist you with these manufacturers, or you may call them directly. Due to manufacturers' policies, Delicious Tuning cannot accept returns or exchanges of certain products manufactured by the companies listed in the table below. These manufacturers deal directly with issues regarding their products and will repair or replace these products in accordance with their own policies. Contact information is also provided for each of these manufacturers. Please have the following information readily available before contacting the manufacturer or Delicious Tuning: date of purchase, model and serial number of the defective product.
EcuTeK All Products (+44) 1895 811200
Cobb All Products 866 922 3059
Maps, Tunes, Software, Licenses and/or Firmware
Computer maps, tunes, software, licenses and/or firmware are non-returnable once order has been placed online, over the phone or in person. Defective items will be exchanged for the exact same item only.
Due to a few customer taking advantage of our open-ended custom remote tuning service program we have been forced to limit the maximum number of revisions to 10 and a set a 3 month tuning time limit for all custom remote tunes. Any additional work after this wil be considered a new service work and will be needed to be purchased prior to any additional tuning.
Refurbished & Reconditioned Items
Reconditioned / refurbished products carry a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. These products may been previously sold and returned, reconditioned by an Authorized Service Dealer and repackaged for selling purposes. Delicious Tuning cannot guarantee that these products come with all the original accessories and software.
Credit will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return; however, your credit card company determines when the issued credit will be reflected in your statement.
In order to receive a replacement for returned merchandise, you must place a new order. Delicious Tuning must receive payment for all merchandise prior to shipping any replacements. We will ship your replacement in the same manner as your original order. A temporary duplicate charge will be placed on your credit card until the returned merchandise has been received and processed by our warehouse. To make a replacement order, please call at +1-408-480-0995.
Delicious Tuning in Store Pick up
Delicious Tuning in Store Pick up purchases are subject to the Delicious Tuning Terms and Conditions.
Warranty and Disclaimer
All tunes are off the shelf, base tunes and are designed around specifically installed parts and equipment on your vehicle. Due to the variances in vehicles and/or performance parts we cannot guarantee any performance related aspects that may be assumed or expected by the owner of the vehicle. While these tunes are heavily tested on our in house vehicles and designed to work out of the box as a base tune for your vehicle and we do not offer any warranty on any tunes that are installed. If additional changes are requested we do offer updates, revisions, and/or tweaks to any and all tunes/ maps at our standard service rate per hour of work.
Revision Limits (April 29, 2017)
Due to a few customer taking advantage of our open ended custom remote tuning service program we have been forced to limit the maximum number of revisions to 10 and a set a 3 month tuning time limit for all custom remote tunes. Any additional work after this wil be considered a new service work and will be needed to be purchased prior to any additional tuning.
All parts and services offered by Delicious Tuning have undergone extensive in-house testing and evaulation to insure the highest level of quality and performance. All parts and services are guaranteed to be free from material and manufacturing defects at the time of receipt by the customer. However, the standard warranty in the industry is non at all on parts. Such parts are thus sold "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this agreement. Delicious Tuning is not responsible for incidental and consequential damages, property damages, or personal injury damages to the extent permitted by law. Implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, in as far as they are applicable, are limited to a term of one (1) year from the original purchase, with a copy of the original invoice.
It is Delicious Tuning's intention to sell only qaulity products. Delicious Tuning will honor the manufacturers' warranties on any parts resold by Delicious Tuning. Forthermore, there is absolutely no warranty on:
A.) Any parts used in racing or other competitive applications;
B.) Any merchandise that has been physically altered, improperly installed, or poorly maintained; OR
C.) Any product used in improper applications, abused, or not used in conjunction with the proper parts.
On parts warranted by Delicious Tuning, such warranty is to the original purchaser only. Delicious Tuning's only obligation is to replace or repair a warranty item; refunds will not be given. Before a warranty claim can be reviewed, Delicious Tuning must received a copy of the original purchase invoice. Delicious Tuning or the original product manufacturer will inspect and/or test the Merchandise before a warranty claim adjustment.