Delicious Tuning - Customized Service Work Based on Customer Needs and Requests
We now offer custom remote service work where we can diagnose, update, revise, or tweak your tune to your requests and needs. Pricing estimates listed below.
Revision Update by Delicious Tuning
- minor revision updates are free (minor revisions include values to the right of the decimal point 0.xx)
- major revision updates are built at an hourly rate (major revisions include values to the left of the decimal point X.xx)
Service Work Estimates (Quantities)
- Small changes to our original tune (order of maps, boost adjustments, map sensor rescaling, adding features, not in original order, minor revision changes 0.xx) = 1 hour
- Medium changes to our original tunes (injector rescaling, fuel map adjustments, major revision changes X.xx) = 1.5 - 2 hours
- Large changes to our original tunes (intake / MAF sensor calibration adjustments, multiple data logs required) = 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Diagnosis of mechanical or electrical problems = 4 - 8 hours
- Combination of the above = email for quote
Additional Updates, Tweaks and/or Revisions Includes:
Updates/Revisions/Tweaks Remote Service Work (per quantity ordered)
- 3 Customized Updates/Revisions/Tweaks based on your LOGS
- BIlled at 1/2 hour increments after the first full hour of work.
- Includes review of logs and feedback response
You must have a tune purchased from Delicious Tuning for us to customize that tune to your specifications.
Vehicle and Tune must be in a good working order on the vehicle currently, but requires further refinement.
- Otherwise, we may need to charge a remote diagnostic fee to determine what is the problem with your vehicle.
Turnaround Time on Tunes
Due to the heavy demand for tunes, all tunes ordered online take 1-2 business days to process and deliver. This means a tune ordered on Friday may be delivered as late as midnight Tuesday the following week as Saturday and Sunday are considered non-business days