DeatschWerks DW300c offers greater flow with no significant increase in current draw. The pump flows 26% more at its peak and 20% more on average. The low amperage draw minimizes pump temperatures, maximizes pump life and reduces stress on OE wiring.
The increases in flow were specifically engineered for high pressures (60-90psi), where forced induction applications need it the most. Conversely, fuel flow has been limited at low pressures (30-50psi) to minimize heat generation in return fuel systems. This dual zone approach results in a flatter flow curve, which maximizes both performance and reliability for supercharged or turbocharged applications.
The DW Advantage
- Flow rate of 340LPH (40psi, 13.5v)
- Carbon commutator for increased brush life
- In-tank application specific fitment
- E85 compatible
- 3-year no-fault warranty
Universal pump kit includes:
- Miscellaneous hardware
- Mazda MX-5 2006-2013 Part Number 9-307-1009
- Mitsubishi Evo X 2008+ Part Number 9-307-1026
- Nissan GTR 2008+ Part Number 9-309-1009 (2 pumps required)
- Subaru Impreza (incl STi) 2008+ - Part Number: 9-309-1008
- Subaru Impreza (incl WRX) 2008-2014 - Part Number: 9-309-1008
- Subaru Impreza (incl WRX) 2015+ - Part Number: 9-307-1010
- Subaru Legacy GT, Turbo - Part Number: 9-309-1008
- Subaru BRZ 2012+ - Part Number: 9-307-1010
- Scion FRS 2012+ - Part Number: 9-307-1010
All parts and services offered by Delicious Tuning have undergone extensive in-house testing and evaluation to insure the highest level of quality and performance. All parts and services are guaranteed to be free from material and manufacturing defects at the time of receipt by the customer. However, the standard warranty in the industry is non at all on parts. Such parts are thus sold "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. There are no implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this agreement. Delicious Tuning is not responsible for incidental and consequential damages, property damages, or personal injury damages to the extent permitted by law. Implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness, in as far as they are applicable, are limited to a term of one (1) year from the original purchase, with a copy of the original invoice.