Now that things are starting to settle from Cobb’s Green Speed announcement (April 18th 2022) with we are now set to begin a new phase of Cobb Pro Tuning. Currently a lot of parts are still tunable for your vehicle with the Cobb Pro Tuning software and you can assume everything is tunable unless otherwise stated below. If you have an upgraded turbo, injectors, fuel pump, bypass valve, intercooler, etc… we CAN still tune it. If you have any further questions please reach out to us through our contact form or by calling 408-480-0995.
NON Tunable Items – Cobb Pro Tuning Software
• Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC);
• Oxygen (O2) Sensors;
• Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Sensors;
• Three-way Catalysts (TWC);
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems;
• Stratified Warmup;
• Tumble Generator Valves (TGV);
• Secondary Air Injection;
• Evaporative System;
• OEM OBD Test Min/Max Limits;
• OEM OBD Test Monitory Thresholds;
• Any/All Emissions Defeat Device;
• Flex Fuel via TGV or Rear O2 input.
Three Flex Fuel options moving forward, see below:
• Mark 1 Flex Fuel Kits for Cobb ProTuning software;
• Mark 2 Flex Fuel Kits for EcuTek ProECU software;
• Mark 2 Flex Fuel Kits for OpenSource software.