Delicious Tuning - Custom Remote E-Tuning has been done across the entire world, having tuned vehicles in China, Japan, Australia, Philippines, Abu Dubai, Dubai, Saudia Arabia, Lebanon, France, Italy, Sicily, Greece, England, Ireland, Man of Isle, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, to name a few. We have been remote tuning since 2002, starting with the Link engine management system and slowly working into the EcuTeK and most recently Cobb. If you are looking for a solution in your part of the world that has no local tuners, no dyno's or just to hard to get anywhere for any such professional services we can offer a solution. Our history speaks for itself and we hope that some more of the information below will help answer any further questions you might have. If not please contact us for additional assistance.
THE PROCESS OF E-TUNING OR REMOTE TUNING:
1. We will need to know all the engine performance parts on your vehicle. (Sometimes we suggest changing, adding or even removing parts).
2. Once we have determined and agreed with the modifications you have performed we can then send you a base map to begin tuning. (EcuTeK cable of Cobb AP required)
3. Once you have installed the map into the vehicle ECU we will need to go through the logging process.
4. Once a log has been completed please send us the log, we will review it and send a revised map for you to log again.
5. This process will continue until the car is to a "tuned" state.
Delicious Tuning Information and FAQ Page - CLICK HERE
- How to datalog with your AccessPort V2 or V3
- How to datalog with your EcuTeK ProECU
- What parameters to log for various cars
- How to install and uninstall software systems
- Installing the Cobb AccessPort
- Installing the EcuTeK Tuning Solution
- Driving Conditions to Log
- Cobb AccessPort or EcuTeK ProECU (requires EcuTeK License)
- REQUIRED to reflash ECU with EcuTeK maps EcuTeK ProECU License
- REQUIRED if ECU has not previously been tuned with EcuTeK (can be purchased with cable kit)
Cobb AccessPort V3 or Ecutek reflash through Delicious Tuning