Delicious Tuning - FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit (FFBT) takes all the guess work out of determining what the ethanol/gasoline (petrol) ratio is in your vehicle. Our FlexFuel system determines the content ratio between gasoline and ethanol content in the fuel. It then sends a signal to the ECU which dynamically computes the correct air/fuel ratios, ignition timing values, boost levels, cam angles, traction control and more based on the ethanol content. Confused about E85 ethanol and Flexfuel? Visit our FAQ.
Dyno Charts Displayed
- Delicious Tuning Stage 1 Tune (E85 fuel) vs Stock (ACN 91 Octane) - MAHA Dyno
- Delicious Tuning Stage 1 Tune (E85 fuel) vs Stock (ACN 91 Octane) - DynoJet Dyno
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit (OEM versus Race Spec differences):
OEM Fitment Style
- The OEM fitment style Delicious Tuning FFBT comes with ethanol compatible nylone hose and OEM compatible quick disconnect fittings. We recommend this package to those looking for a daily driver or light track use at a more economical price.
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit includes:
- Delicious Tuning FlexFuel Ethanol Content Analyzer with Integrated BlueTooth
- Delicious Tuning Smart Phone Applications (Android or iPhone Compatible)
- Delicious Tuning Pressure Tested Fuel Lines
- Delicious Tuning Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Delicious Tuning Plug and Play Harness
- Continental Flex Fuel Sensor
- Larger injectors based on the application; NA or Forced Induction
- Flex fuel tune