Delicious Tuning - Mk1 to Mk2 Flex Fuel Kit Upgrade, this upgrade converts an Ecutek Mk1 DIT flex fuel kit into a Mk2 for Cobb Accessport V3, which gives you the ability to get tuned by any Cobb Protuner and have full Accessport intergration.
How to upgrade:
Simply, return to using pump gas in your vehicle (around 10% ethanol), remove and send in your existing Flex Fuel Kit Mk1 ECA module and we'll be able to upgrade it with the newest technology and features. We return the ECA module to you fully refurbed with the addition of a new fuel line, fuel pressure sensor.
If you can't live without your flex fuel kit for awhile, we also have a core exchange program. All you have to do is select the core swap in the drop down menu, pay the extra fee and we'll ship out a new Mk2 module and the new hardware. Once you receive and install the new kit, remove the old module and return it us. Upon receiving the old Mk1 ECA module we'll refund you the core exchange fee.
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit includes:
- Delicious Tuning FlexFuel Ethanol Content Analyzer with Integrated BlueTooth
- Delicious Tuning Smart Phone Applications (Android or iPhone Compatible)
- Delicious Tuning Hand Assembled and Pressure Tested Fuel Lines
- Delicious Tuning Plug and Play Harness
- Delicious Tuning Fuel Pressure Sensor
-This update can only be used with the Cobb Accessport V3
-2015+ WRX (Post-recall 2 ECU dealer reflash)
-A new flex fuel tune from us or an authorized Protuner that can tune flex fuel setups
Additional Notes on Shipping in the original Mk1 ECA Module
1. When ordering this particular upgrade service you will need to mail in your Mk1 ECA (the "D" box) to our mailing address
2. Please provide your name, return shipping address and receipt of payment from our website
3. Once the Mk1 ECA module is received it will be upgraded to a Mk2, tested and shipped out within 3 business days via USPS
Mk2 ECA Module Core Exchange Program
1. When ordering this particular option upgrade we will mail you the Mk2 ECA module to your mailing address
2. You will have 10 days from delivery to return your original Mk1 ECA module for a core exchange refund
3. Please provide your name, return shipping address and receipt of payment when mailing in the Mk1 ECA module
4. Once the working Mk1 ECA module is received it will be inspected, tested and the refund will be applied within 3 business days
All parts and services offered by Delicious Tuning have undergone extensive in-house testing and evaluation to insure the highest level of quality and performance. All parts and services are guaranteed to be free from material and manufacturing defects at the time of receipt by the customer. However, the standard warranty in the industry is non at all on parts. Such parts are thus sold "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. There are no implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this agreement. Delicious Tuning is not responsible for incidental and consequential damages, property damages, or personal injury damages to the extent permitted by law. Implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness, in as far as they are applicable, are limited to a term of one (1) year from the original purchase, with a copy of the original invoice.