The COBB Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust is un-matched in build quality, style, and performance. Utilizing commercially pure grade 1 titanium tubing and grade 2 flanges, this cat-back offers high corrosion resistance and protection from impacts. Back purging ensures quality welds that will not fail due to contamination. The entire system uses slip-fit connections, allowing for a wide range of adjustment. Blued titanium tips add a distinct touch and offer adjustability. Best of all, this complete system weighs in at 20lbs assembled, significantly lighter than stock and even lighter than many single exit stainless steel systems available on the market.
Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, Toyota GR86
- Grade 1 Titanium Construction with Back-Purged Welds
- Lightweight - 20lbs Assembled
- Blued 4.5" Titanium Tips with COBB Logo
- High Adjustability via Slip-Fit Connections
- Bespoke Titanium Suitcase Muffler