Delicious Tuning - FlexFuel BlueTooth Mk2 Kit takes all the guess work out of determining what the ethanol/gasoline (petrol) ratio is in your vehicle. Our FlexFuel system determines the content ratio between gasoline and ethanol content in the fuel. It then sends a signal to the ECU which dynamically computes the correct air/fuel ratios, ignition timing values, boost levels, cam angles, traction control and more based on the ethanol content. Confused about E85 ethanol and Flexfuel? Visit our FAQ.
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Mk2 Kit includes:
- Delicious Tuning FlexFuel Ethanol Content Analyzer with Integrated BlueTooth
- Delicious Tuning Continental QD Fuel Lines
- Delicious Tuning Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Delicious Tuning Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Delicious Tuning Smart Phone Applications (Android or iPhone Compatible)
- Delicious Tuning Plug and Play Harnesses (3-PIN Input 04-06 STI / 06-07 WRX)
- Delicious Tuning Plug and Play Harnesses (5-PIN Input 07 STI)
- Continental Flex Fuel Sensor
Compatible with Cobb AccessPort V3 only.
All parts and services offered by Delicious Tuning have undergone extensive in-house testing and evaluation to insure the highest level of quality and performance. All parts and services are guaranteed to be free from material and manufacturing defects at the time of receipt by the customer. Parts that are damaged by means of water or coolant ingress are not covered under the terms of our warranty. However, the standard warranty in the industry is none at all on parts. Such parts are thus sold "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. There are no implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this agreement. Delicious Tuning is not responsible for incidental and consequential damages, property damages, or personal injury damages to the extent permitted by law. Implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness, in as far as they are applicable, are limited to a term of one (1) year from the original purchase, with a copy of the original invoice.